1. School uniform is compulsory on all school days and at all school functions. Students must wear the prescribed uniform
exact in colour and pattern.
2. Students must be punctual. Once the gate is closed, they will not be allowed to enter the school.
3. Students who come to the School on their own, should arrive at the School 5 minutes before the bell rings.
4. Students should bring their books, note books, and other necessary should be written on all his/her belongings.
5. It is compulsory for each student to bring the school diary and identity card every day.
6. Students are not allowed any leave during the classes except in case of emergency. Any leave for performing
any religious practice on regular basis will not be sanctioned as it causes a great disturbance in studies.
7. Students are not permitted to enter any classroom other than their own, unless authorized by a teacher.
8. Valuable articles like expensive watches, costly pens, jewellery and heavy amount etc. Are not to be brought to the school.
The school shall not be responsible for loss of such items.
9. Use of cameras and mobile phones are strictly forbidden in the school premises.
10. Students are strictly forbidden to bring any sort of objectionable literature/material to the school
and the school reserves the right to carry out an inspection at any time.
11. Students will not be allowed to meet the parents /visitors during school.
12. Students are not allowed to bring their two or four wheelers like motor bike or scooter or cars in the school premises.
13. Students are not allowed to use the school telephone, nor will they be allowed to take any phone calls.
14. Students should take particular care not to litter the school premises and should make use of the dustbins provided for the purpose.
15. Writing or scribbling on the walls or causing damage to school property and property of others in any form will be
treated as a serious breach of discipline. Any such act shall entail punishment and recovery of the cost, even if done accidentally.
16. Students suffering from infectious/ contagious diseases shall not be permitted to attend school until full recovery, certified
by a medical fitness certificate.
17. Shouting, whistling and use of abusive language are strictly disallowed. Bullying and use of foul language are
18. Students are liable to punishment for irregular attendance, neglect of homework and disobedience and
disrespect to the members of the staff.
19. During the session, if a student is found unfit to continue in the school due to physical or
mental handicap, the school reserves the decision to get him/her withdrawn. The school also reserves for
itself, the right to terminate the studies of students, for unsatisfactory progress in studies
or whose conduct is bad for others.
20. Students will attend the school regularly. An attendance record at least 75% during the session is
a must for students to be eligible to take the second semester Examination/SA- 2.
21. Students must get back all of their note books from teachers before starting the examination.
22. Firing crackers and splashing colours in the school premises is a gross misconduct, indulgence in these
will result in expulsion from the school.
23. The school shall not take responsibility or liability for any unforeseen accident or illness
or mishap of a student that may happen at the school during school hours or while on school trips.
24. Fancy wears like wrist bands, sweet bands and sunglasses etc. Are not allowed. Make up of any kind, nail polish, mehandi, bringing or wearing of any ornaments/jewellery shall not be permitted.
25. The students who will be taking the facility of school transport will submit an application form and will take the receipt there off. In the same way if someone has to break the facility of school transport during the session after the admission, the parents are instructed to submit an application for withdrawal or transport facility and take the receipt of the same form the transport in charge. If somebody claims/makes any complaint the consideration will be done on the basis of receipt only.
26. Lending or borrowing of money or any other article is not permitted. Selling/buying any article or collecting any subscription or donation is not allowed.
27. Students should come to school clean and tidy with trim hair-do. Students must be habitually clean and always neatly dressed.
28. Maintain silence in the class at all times. Respect your seniors and obey your teachers. Conversation must be in English.
29. If a parents wants to meet the teacher. Kindly visit the school and discuss your ward's progress. But after school hours. Phone calls from parents for any teacher will not be entertained.
30. Parents of children studying in Pre-Nursery and Nursery can meet the staff on any working day after the classes are over.
31. If the Parents/Guardians are approaching the school for any complaint related to his/her ward, it is required that the decorum & dignity of the school should be maintained. We are here to look after the welfare of every student & our full cooperation is available to the students in every respect.